Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much what the title says man, thats what I need. I need an airbox for my GSX1100G. The smaller the better. Could be off an old Katana or maybe a GSXR1100 or even a GS1000. Lemme know whatcha got! I'm broke but got lots of stuff to trade!

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YEs and yes. I think the 750 might fit. I think they use the same carb bank. Also Anreww you looking to sell that airbox? I need one ASAP. This bikes getting traded for a car and I only have a month tops to get it all buttoned up.

·
BAD MOTHER FUCKER !
642 Posts
YEs and yes. I think the 750 might fit. I think they use the same carb bank. Also Anreww you looking to sell that airbox? I need one ASAP. This bikes getting traded for a car and I only have a month tops to get it all buttoned up.
if u want the 750 let me know, although it is in Australia so posting alone may be a little dear :-(

how much is it worth to you ?

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if u want the 750 let me know, although it is in Australia so posting alone may be a little dear :-(

how much is it worth to you ?
Not quite enough to get one from out of the country, but thanks just the same dude.

Pretty sure I've got one for a GSXR1100W in storage. I'll pull it when I grab your carb parts on Friday.
That would be killer. U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts