Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor and I are gonna make a suicide shifter for my track bike for shits ans giggles. To do this we need the linkage that clamps to the shift shaft. I'll have to look and see what the spline count is but it's giong on an SV650. Thanks.

·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts
They're pretty much all the same from just about any bike. Just grab something and make it fit. lol

·
4,869 Posts
I seriously don't think, out of all the bikes I've had, that I've ever seen one that didn't fit from one jap bike to another. My XS400 had a Ninja 250, Ninja 600, Katana 750, some random odd one that I had laying around, etc... they all fit perfectly well.

Sometimes the clamp method is slightly different. Some use the bolt into a groove on the selector, some use the bolt just to clamp the splines down... but they're pretty much all the same ID/spline count.

·
4,869 Posts
Thanks guys. Please let me know if something comes up.
I had to pull the complete shift linkage off the '99 Katana to sell the sprox cover off it. You want to try it out, it's yours man. Just PM me an address... need to pay it forward for a gift from a brother.

Pedal, adjuster rod, and splined part included.

·
4,869 Posts
Well get ahold of me if you change your mind, I have a couple of them.

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny
1 - 14 of 14 Posts