1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
do it DO IT!

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
i found a bunch of pics of my old 7/12 and uploaded them for ya.

·
Fuczake guys!!! you are self-spammin' this site to death.
You aint goin to fool the googlebot this way!
...Make every post meaningful and the world will beat a path to it's door. I could post one word @ a time and make 80 posts out of one utterance..then I'd be a post whore instead of a rider with something thoughtful to say..

This pic (Iswear) is after an 85mile ride in 3degC ambient with a min 80mph windchill factor totalling up to prawly freezing point. I did it in my summer gloves to make sure I was fully focussed for the duration while I checked out one or two results of the winter upgrade.

I got back and after a mega-Jack poured into some hot coffee and a few smokes to settle my soul, I gave her a quick rub down to take this shot:

Fucks man...this bike is hereby renamed WARCHILD...my god does this baby rock! Look out spring...were comin to git yaaa :LolLolLolLol:

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
that leather tank cover puts disturbing images thru my head....

i think you should just call it "mistress"

·
skr00zloose said:
that leather tank cover puts disturbing images thru my head....

i think you should just call it "mistress"
Haaa Steve...Yeah its just lovely. I make love to this Lil bitch every time we ride.

I sling a leg over her slim waist and caress her soft contours as I lean forward to run a finger over her start button. as she begins to purrr into life I waggle my ass down and feel the embrace of her hot breath and feel the grip tighten as
I hold her a Lil more tightly between my legs as the foreplay progresses...(more??):LolLolLolLol:

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
BB_DASLER said:
Haaa Steve...Yeah its just lovely. I make love to this Lil bitch every time we ride.

I sling a leg over her slim waist and caress her soft contours as I lean forward to run a finger over her start button. as she begins to purrr into life I waggle my ass down and feel the embrace of her hot breath and feel the grip tighten as
I hold her a Lil more tightly between my legs as the foreplay progresses...(more??):LolLolLolLol:
:nuts: :LolLolLolLol: :nuts:

·
Awrite awreddy...hehehe this style of writing is known as "bodice ripper" and is a wind up of mills and boon romance novels is all...:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts