Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this thread is dedicated to the bikes that you see potential in as fighters but other people might not.

for me

a bmw k100

and I think a v-strom could make a sick ass fighter/motard combination that might be hard to pull off with other bikes.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
im calling dibs right now on doing up a new concours with the zx14 motor.

FOR REAL...those things look so sick stripped down.

OH YAH...

and i'm also wanting to do a buell xb9 or 12 drop the motor out...and in goes a :honda:! :metal:

·
Frosty Rider
384 Posts
I'd like to do a CBR 1100xx....not that it's a weird bike, but i've seen very, very few fightered.

I also thought the v-strom would make a sick and f-ing huge motard-ish thing.

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
:wtf:

That was a TRX ???

*checks google images*

Goddamnit, im impressed. Always remembered that as a Duke Monster for some reason.

Ah, go figure.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
the gts is the one with a front swingarm correct??? if so, some guy came to my work on one about a month ago. i was scoping it out, hes like most people dont give this bike a second look. . .

thats cuz most people dont know shit i told him. haha.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I am thinking of doing it to the KDX....just wish I could make it street legal

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
def. got some possibilities there!!

·
GURU
445 Posts
Adam, you beat me to the concours. That thing does look sick stripped. I am trying to get my father to get one right now. Other bike I've always wanted to fight is:

Goldwing

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know soem folk fightering a goldwing just now.

It looks sweet, other than the swingarm is the size of two matchsticks and it still weighs about a tonne.

·
98 Posts
and i'm also wanting to do a buell xb9 or 12 drop the motor out...and in goes a :honda:! :metal:

I've been wanting to do a buell with a rc51 or sv1000 motor for years.... Never find salvage buels on ebay and i dont have the money to get a new one right now.

·
GURU
445 Posts
I've been wanting to do a buell with a rc51 or sv1000 motor for years.... Never find salvage buels on ebay and i dont have the money to get a new one right now.
IDK why you would bother spending the money to put a honda motor in one. Just go buy the new 1125r. It has a rotax IL4 liquid cooled 150 hp/85lbs. torque with a 10.5k redline. Plus its basically on an xb frame with better brakes and whatnot.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts