Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay... It's been a few days, and I'm starting to get to where I wanna' be.
A "More Original", not like everybody else has, bike.
I dig Hot Rods, and Muscle Cars. Iconic, classic stuff with a twist of modern day.
I guess it's called Resto Mod..?
I've done a lot of work lately, but I also want to ride it... ALL THE TIME.
So much of this bike is still going to be coming off this winter. Much of the fairings will be removed, radiators will be moved, seat lowered and shortened, inverted Suzuki forks rebuilt and installed, engine torn down and built, not like rebuilt, but "BUILT..!"
Here's some pics, it's gettin' there.
Okay... I was posting pics and it won't let me do it anymore.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
okay, got it...
Oh, Nope... No more pictures allowed, okay then...
Tom Wojahn did some 50s 60s era pin striping and Von Dutch style eyeballs on it.
He's real famous, wish you could see how awesome his art work is, he's 89, It's really cool, too bad.
I added DUAL Maltese Cross taillights, they're 4 inches by 4 inches. The each have 45 LED bulbs (not chips) plus 8 license plate lights, so yeah, it would be really cool if you could see them.
I got some AWESOME billet mirrors and mounted them on some cool block off plates that I made after I chopped down my windshield and painted the lower half of the factory fairings Dark ANTHRACITE Metal Flake Grey. I'll be removing much of the fairings this winter.
Oh, the original sprocket, yeah, can't see it can you... Neither can I, That's because I can't post any more pics.
Okay, there ya have it. Come out where I live if you'd like to see it. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts