Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasnt my fault this time.... well not totally anyway.

we were at vir south i had been stuck behind this dude for about half a lap and he was all over the place so it was tuff to make a move on him. i figured id just wait till the front strait and pass him there but he had too much bike and we ran into to traffic at the end of the strait so out braking him wasnt going to happen either. so anyways we get to the exit of turn one and dude scares him self thinking he was gonna hit the curb locks the front tire up and it just folds up underneath him. im like MABY 2 feet behind him he goes to the right his bike goes to the left and im like oooooh fuck grab the front brake and try to shoot the gap between em..... well theres a kink in the track right there so the track kinda goes to the right and im sitting there trying my damndest not to run over this dude and fall right of the edge of the pavement into the grass hard on the front brake and of coarse my front tire folds up under me and i go flying lol.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn that sucks

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that would be funny but he didnt bust up anything on the bike that wasnt already busted
this was a crazy weekend. he was the 5th wreck that happened literally right in front of me. its like i was designated as "the fast guy" and everybody wanted to make bonsai moves on me to prove they were faster then me, the second day i might have been i think i was lapping all but a few in my group but the first day i was no where close to being the fastest. i have a video of one of them ill probably upload to you tube tonight

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Is the 2nd crash on the bike you borrowed from a friend? Lol I think you might as well just hand him a fistful of cash now.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol its my bosses and trust me i tried. he dosnt care at all surprisingly enough. he said the bike was given to him and he was just pulling parts off it when he needed them for his bike. i told him i was gonna fix everything and he said to just wait till after i got my own track bike. then i got picked up by finish 1st llc, theyre the ones that gave me the cbr. he dosnt know it yet but im gonna put his copany (costal collision) on there too seeing as he pays for most of my track time and all my travel expenses. im or.... he is working on trying to get sports bike track gear and team promotions on board too. tpm is looking at me pretty hard, ive been able to impress most of the coaches around there. most of em are shocked when they find out ive only been out on a track 6 times on a bike and about 6 months split between 2 years riding on the street because ive never had a motorcycle licence. i honestly dont think im that fast but he said hes been coaching for a long time and could tell right from my very first couple laps in Pittsburgh that i was gonna be able to go somewhere with it. its kinda cool to have somebody just take and put you under there wing like that. i cant say thats ever happened to me before

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn I wish I had boss like that. That's awesome though congrats in getting the sponsor. Good luck with the other ones.
I'm dying to get out in the track with the r1 but its looking like I'm going to have to wait till October only because frank kensey isn't doing a class in September. I'd rather learn the right way on the track then just go out and throw my bike down the track cuz I think I know what doing.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Where at in NC? What's cost?

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
310 Technology Dr Garysburg, NC 27831

http://nccar.us/

as far as the price, dont quote me on it but i think its 170 a day. but i do know you have a couple different options. i think too, if you put my name down (fred rodriguez) under referred by i get a credit and you get a discount... or it might be 170 with that discount.
heres their web site

http://www.teampromotion.com/

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Wow I thought it would have been alot further but it's only 4 hours away. If its only 170 ( I'm about to look into it) it's $85 cheaper then the kensey school. Only bonus to the kensey school is its at roebling rd which is less then an hour from my house. I'm defiantly going to look into it. I defiantly won't be able to make it next week because its my daughters bday but I will Keep in touch with you. I'm really wanting to get on the track a lot in the near future.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:doh:
fucking A man, 3 times in 11 days lol.
was back at shenny. i lost the front this time. it was the third or fourth session after lunch i got out the staging area first made it through the first couple left hand turns just fine, hit the first right and just as i was coming off the brake at the apex.....woop and down i go. man... when that front end lets go its like instantaneous!

made it to the blue (expert) group this weekend also.
so now i can say im an expert lol ( yeah at crashing fred)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn you did it good this time. Bikes on their side do not grass or dirt. It tends to make the flip lol glad you're alright.

So you ready to throw the 1000rr down the track yet?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Damn you did it good this time. Bikes on their side do not grass or dirt. It tends to make the flip lol glad you're alright.

So you ready to throw the 1000rr down the track yet?
He already blew that one up

Damn dude. Wtf?!

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes, the cbr will be no more. :( and just to clarify, I... didnt blow anything up. hell i only got to ride the damn thing for like 10 mins, and the only new info i have is that piece was part or the block or something like that. and then they said were not fixing it sooo, thats that on..... that.
good news is finish first has agreed to fix the r6 woot woot lol. nc bikes is the next date on the list. luckily its about a month away

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
That's awesome they're fixing the r6 I must have missed the 1000rr incident what happen now?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
yes, the cbr will be no more. :( and just to clarify, I... didnt blow anything up. hell i only got to ride the damn thing for like 10 mins, and the only new info i have is that piece was part or the block or something like that. and then they said were not fixing it sooo, thats that on..... that.
good news is finish first has agreed to fix the r6 woot woot lol. nc bikes is the next date on the list. luckily its about a month away
Haha I'm still passed off for u about that cbr

1 - 20 of 35 Posts