Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

went rideing on7-7-06 with bigred875

4K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  929_adam 
#1 ·
good ride.. we rode around 200 miles yesterday..

we started at his house and went to Jonney Rockets in providance.. then we headed back roads out to ct.. started on 14 then went to 102 to 117 and back to 14... we came flying up on one cop just sitting on the other side of the road, so we slowed down... he didnt pull out..

so we take 14 into ct to 169.. so we decided to take 169 north...right after the 101 169 intercetion light we go straight on 169, i see a cop pull over to the side of the road (ct statie) and bigread decided to pull up the front end... i was like :eek: :wtf: is he doing.. then he put it down just before the cops line of site...:LolLolLolLol: so we go buy nice and slow... that was the end of seeing mr.popo... for the day....

so we stop at the vanailla bean for a drink...then we head up to mass for a wile then back to ct and in to ri... we stoped and had a few beers after the ride....

good times!!!! GOOD TIMES!!!!!!

#5 ·
well its good to know the members hang out together!

:ninja: +:bigred: = :cfcartman:

#12 ·
gixxershane said:
here is a photo of last night :D

View attachment 399
heh. cool thing about quads....you can go past 12 or 1 and not total your bike or send it cartwheeling. :LolLolLolLol:

#14 ·
gixxershane said:
yeah, and that one has a 12 bar too :blbl: :metal:

dont snap it off trying scrape tricks! :LolLolLolLol: :vshock:

#19 ·
Today 02:32 PMBigRed875lol..you can say that again! lol..j/kToday 02:29 PMgixxershaneQuote:
Originally Posted by BigRed875
hahaha shut it...i was getting smoother....shall we discuss your wheelies? :ninja: :D

there is nothing to discuss!!! :shane2::bigred:Today 02:18 PMBigRed875Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxershane
yeah Ryan....lol.........braaap----scrape-----stalll----------bounce-----bra bra braaaaaappp *in four storke sounds.* :LolLolLolLol:

hahaha shut it...i was getting smoother....shall we discuss your wheelies? :ninja: :DToday 01:56 PMgixxershaneQuote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam
dont snap it off trying scrape tricks! :LolLolLolLol: :vshock:

yeah Ryan....lol.........braaap----scrape-----stalll----------bounce-----bra bra braaaaaappp *in four storke sounds.* :LolLolLolLol:
You guys are too funny! LOL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.