Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
uh

very few :/

Veypor, Trailtech, Acewell, and Koso all offer gauges with tachs, some of them under $100. Koso has stand alone tachs but if you're a bicycle-speedo user you're probably not gonna wanna spend for one.

A lot of automotive tachs are available but they're all huge friggen things

anyone else got ideas?

·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uh

very few :/

Veypor, Trailtech, Acewell, and Koso all offer gauges with tachs, some of them under $100. Koso has stand alone tachs but if you're a bicycle-speedo user you're probably not gonna wanna spend for one.

A lot of automotive tachs are available but they're all huge friggen things

anyone else got ideas?
The reason i like the bike speedo is to clean up the front end(no wires).My fighter is already getting $$$$$!Should be done in a few more weeks!

·
Naked from the waste down
1,334 Posts
ANY TACH...How about that for an answer.

You can use any aftermarket tach if you feel you need or desire one. Tachs aren't an advanced piece. They are a few wires and a twisty stick.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Yeah you can set the shift light to any RPM you want.. You can also set to it be a speed light also. My Veypor has so many options its rediculous. Besides if you end up getting one, just check there site every so often and they update downloadable software that you can put on the Veypor for more options..

This past download I got a gas milage calculator, Mock gas guage ( tells me what I got left in the tank my how many miles I run) more lap time's (liike I need that) and a bunch of other cool shit.. Its well worth the money

·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts