Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, this past weekend was beautiful... i rode 490 miles all weekend.. i road out to my home town of winsted ct (north western ct) with out going on the highway:rock:

rt 8 north out of winsted into mass is awsome:rock: and so is 23 east from rt 8:rock:

168 is a nice road.. 171 in ct is a little bumpy but it is a cool road..:party-smiley:

fun fun weekend

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
nice nice. glad you had fun.:D

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
shitty weekend here..i managed to get myself and 2 friend tickets because some rogue vigilante cop wannbe didnt appriciate my excellent stand up wheelie execusion! This asshole was yelling shit out the window, followed us for a while being way more dangerous then any of us..cutting people off etc...then we happened to go by a cop...douche stops and says something..next thing ya know he pulls out..follows us for a while and pulls us all over... for fucking 45 in a 35...

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BigRed875 said:
shitty weekend here..i managed to get myself and 2 friend tickets because some rogue vigilante cop wannbe didnt appriciate my excellent stand up wheelie execusion! This asshole was yelling shit out the window, followed us for a while being way more dangerous then any of us..cutting people off etc...then we happened to go by a cop...douche stops and says something..next thing ya know he pulls out..follows us for a while and pulls us all over... for fucking 45 in a 35...
fight it if ya can:wtf:

why are people such assholes?? that sucks man.. who was with you

well i managed to almost kill ashley and i... there is a long straight on rt 8 just into mass.. and i go to pass three cars get buy two no problem approching the third, there is traffic comming the othe way (speed limit is 55) and i was going too fast to duck in behind the last car.. so i ended up splitting the lane at a unreasonable speed:jpshakehead.sml:

i got some shit for that one.:ninja:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
gixxershane said:
fight it if ya can:wtf:

why are people such assholes?? that sucks man.. who was with you

well i managed to almost kill ashley and i... there is a long straight on rt 8 just into mass.. and i go to pass three cars get buy two no problem approching the third, there is traffic comming the othe way (speed limit is 55) and i was going too fast to duck in behind the last car.. so i ended up splitting the lane at a unreasonable speed:jpshakehead.sml:

i got some shit for that one.:ninja:
half squid and mshap I am definately fighting the ticket...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
BigRed875 said:
half squid and mshap I am definately fighting the ticket...
o man! :wtf:

so all 3 of you got tickets??! that sux!

fuckin people man. some righteous bitch in a minivan follows me down the highway cuz i sped by her at 100+. she gets off my exit and follows...sees me doing wheelies. follows me till i get to the next road, which is where i noticed her folllowing so i bounce. then 20 mins later at my house, the cops show up. "yah uh, we had a complaint from a vehicle following a motorcycle registered to this address...." etc etc.

cellphones are the enemy! thats why i usually do wheelies when cars arent around...dont wanna have to show the piggies wuts up! :ninja:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
oh court sucks! :mad:

im sure everyone here can attest to that! :cfrocks:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts