Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who if anyone would be down for coming to a bike part swap meet oriented towards streetfighters? It'd be in Williamsburg Va. or nearby. We could sell off all our fairings to the crotch rocket squids that fucked theirs up laying down their bikes and sell each other fat bars and slip ons and masks and homemaded parts and shit. Mallory could sell CF cookies or something. What do yall think?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Re: What Do Yall Thin kAbout A Streetfighter Swap Meet?

We're working on setting one at my shop right now, actually. Prob not too much fighter stuff tho since its mostly a goldwing and cruiser shop. The shop will be providing the space only, table/tent is on the seller. Should be free for everyone (donations welcome)

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
Re: What Do Yall Thin kAbout A Streetfighter Swap Meet?

id be down if it was at FF.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
im down. ill just sell off my whole lot

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny

·
Registered
10 Posts
There is a motorcycle swap meet in Chesterfield at the Chesterfield Fairgrounds south of Richmond coming up on the 13th. Might save you the trouble of organizing.
Not sure how far away that would be for you

·
Registered
41 Posts
i would go if its not that far from delaware BUT im going to the va. chili cook off on the 12th and thats fukin 4 hours away lol but hey there is like 20 bands playing and only $10 a ticket cant miss that one are any of you guys in va close to the shanendoa fair grounds????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts