Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 ex-minitruckers change sprockets on a stock 96 ZX9? You get a bike that looks nothing like what it used to...

hi im Jason and I am now a streetfighteraholic. I just wanted to stop in here and say hi, and I look forward to getting numerous ideas from this site. Here is a crappy pic of the build thus far...we have much to do yet on it

original:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
INTERESTING!!!

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

get us some better pics of that. looks cool.

Thanks for signing up, and enjoy the site!

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Looks good.....I think. You're right, that is a crappy pic. :LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha thanks everyone...I brought the good camera today, so better pics will be up tonight. I plan on doing a full write up of this build, right down to the custom underbelly

haelo - dont be hatin :haelo: :LolLolLolLol:

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
I'm kind of partial to the ZX and of course any chance to whore my zx7. Keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow i like your tail on that 7...very nice. here is the latest pic including the test fitting of the underpan. Oh I did forget to mention that the blurry pic was slightly photochopped in the tail area. We are going to cut into it tomorrow night probably.

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
dont cut that tail off. they look good modified. trav's proves that. the bobber look is growin thin.

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
welcome! nice bike. big improvement and i always liked that generation ZXs too. i think it would look tits if you chopped your can in half, would really bring the tail together. good luck on your build.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
dont cut that tail off. they look good modified. trav's proves that. the bobber look is growin thin.
do what you wanna do meng! i like chopped tails. haha. its all personal pref.

;) :cfrocks:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts