Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.:cfrocks: this is my first time posting on this site, usually i go to gixxer.com but its lost my interst here lately. i dont know if my bike meets your streetfighter standards because it tends to steer more to cruiser styles since streetfighters are supposed to be more aggresive with the beefier swing arms and better suspension. but im not reaaly into racing or stunting anymore so i dont really need stronger components. give me an idea of what you guys think. the first pic is of when i got it and stripped of the parts. the second is a while ago but now it has powder coat and paint and the third is what it may end up like but with better paint thats just 5 minutes on the paint program. and just to ask, anybody know how to get the black headlight in the fourth pic.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
def a fighter

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
thats awesome. minimalism at it's finest!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
im loving that seat!!

did you brace your swinger yourself??

nice work tho man! glad you signed up here!

:cfrocks:

·
is not your fucking bro
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my buddy josh stetched the swingarm and braced it, he also rigged up my seat pan and gussets and made me a battery box behind my cleaners. i was just hoping for something alittle different. im of limited funds with my wife pregnant so minimal was cheaper. my last bike was an 01 gixxer 6/10 with everything done up probably 6 grand in parts and wouldnt even turn a head at a bike rally amongst everyone and their bling blingy rims so im hoping just to go a different road like you guys and find my own mold.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
well you came to the right place kokomo...:metal:

and i love to see variations of fighters! your is definately original!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts