·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
order one up. im sure it can be done!

·
Naked from the waste down
1,334 Posts
gixxershane said:
i want to put the new gsxr tail sectoing and subframe on my bike;)

Easy enough. Buy a beat one so you can do the fab work without worrying. Then make it so everything bolts right up!

I doubt an 03 subframe and a new old are the same. But who knows.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
gixxershane said:
just takes money:( something i dont have a lot of :( :( ... if i find a deal or somethin comes along..;)
hey...give these guys a call. not the cheapest but its better than new...http://www.argocycles.com/

you could also keep you eye out on stunt sites. them boys are always sellin shit.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
take notes when mshap builds hers....

i really do not think it will be that hard....you will just need to fab and weld brakets and there is a guy around the corner from you that should be able to help with that...

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ab420 said:
yea, judging from her bike, I'm pretty sure she can steer you in the right direction!
yeah i was checking it out after we got done riding on thursday.. i know it can be done, just a matter of getting the tail section..

right now i found a front rim (same color as the original) because i broke mine when i wrecked and i have a white one that has some chew on the lip of the rim.. and a powercomander for $425. shiped..so im going for that deal right now:devil:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
gixxershane said:
yeah i was checking it out after we got done riding on thursday.. i know it can be done, just a matter of getting the tail section..

right now i found a front rim (same color as the original) because i broke mine when i wrecked and i have a white one that has some chew on the lip of the rim.. and a powercomander for $425. shiped..so im going for that deal right now:devil:
nice! :yeah:

i think im going to invest in a steering damper, after yet ANOTHER near fatal tank slapper. i think im just gonna spend the money, before i fuckin die! :skull:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
im going to order one with my new and improved discount today i believe. :yeah:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts