Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
It's really funny to see how far they (confederate) have come with the design of their bikes. Love the concept and some were pretty cool back then, really not much like it was being put out then.

Give them big props for using top shelf parts on the bikes too. Marchesini wheels, works rear shock, Paioli front forks....

SO that bike was then check out now... The new hell cat

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
That's cool

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
It's almost cool......
If you take a look at the parts list it's not that bad but when it all gets put together.............meh
I was thinking the exact same thing. Looks like some pretty cool parts, nothing that you couldnt find on many sportbikes but seems more novel on a cruiser, but the finished product is lacking so much. It doesnt flow at all. The red frame and tank looks terrible and the tank itself it huge and goofy looking. The seat looks like someones first attempt at re-wrapping their own saddle. the rear suspension is a cool concept but all that tubing and everything just chops the flor of the bike all to shit.

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
Agreed. Get rid of the sub frame / rear fender (hideous) and put some rear sets and a bobber saddle on it, you might have something. But for the money you'd spend... no.

The new bikes are very nice, but a bit to block-tastically cad happy for my tastes. That Hellcat is the coolest thing I've ever seen made from Lego...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts