Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CustomFighters.com is planning on having lots of contest over time, and picture contests are no exception. At some point we will be having a racing picture contest, so I ask you, what would a good 1st prize be? It should be somewhere in the $300 range for now, as we get bigger, so will the prizes, but for now we'd like 1st prize to be around $300. One suggestion we had was a helmet, what do you guys think about that? Anything else you can think of?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Perhaps a pair of race stands for the bike? Or a steering damper and fitting kit? Crash knobs?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
stabliizers!! i need one big time!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...and remember, the sponsor ads over here----------->>>>>>>
pay for contest prizes, and we only get paid if people check those sites out, so the more you guys visit our sponsor's sites, the bigger the prizes will be! A crash cage or a helmet is cool, but I still want to go MUCH bigger. Hopefully some day we can give out bikes! THAT would be ill!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Adam,

Give me a while but I can donate a set of rear sets or something like that maybe a carbon fiber fender or some shit like that.

I got rear stands in development stage right now.

Road Race Gloves I will toss in a set of those for sure thats easy take a look at the style I am developing. I get my prototype from the suplier in a few weeks.

My Carbon Products

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ChinaSteve said:
Adam,

Give me a while but I can donate a set of rear sets or something like that maybe a carbon fiber fender or some shit like that.

I got rear stands in development stage right now.

Road Race Gloves I will toss in a set of those for sure thats easy take a look at the style I am developing. I get my prototype from the suplier in a few weeks.

My Carbon Products
Those would DEFINITELY make some nice prizes! :D

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
chinasteve, do you have a website?

also, gloves and helmets are good ideas. rearsets would rock too

·
Registered
103 Posts
My best idea would be to give away a track day. Where ever the winner is, find a track day through Sportbiketracktime or something like that. That would be freaking awesome!!!

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Hows about a Keith Code superbike school 2 day class :rock:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts