Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
aka crash test
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had this vette pull up next to me at the lights some young punk ass he just looked over at me and laughed at my bike. he reved his engine so i i looked at him and red lined the bike shooting flames he still laughed. so light turns grean he punchs it i let him get about ten foot head start then i cooked his ass stopped at the next light bout four blocks down he didnt have much to laugh about. 50 grand vs 5 grand i just dont see what there is too laugh about mr. corvette

·
Recent Transplant
2,664 Posts
Money's not even the issue there. 3500lb versus 550lb... Take into consideration rough HP estimates, 400bhp vs. 110bhp (ish?), and the bike has almost TWICE the horsepower per pound. bye bye, vette.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
hell, I blew away a 2002 prelude rice burner while running on 3 cylinders.... it was funny.

·
the Gixxer is BACK!
1,425 Posts
I get that a lot here, or they pull up on your right, thinking they'll get ahead of you and into your lane before they get close to the row of parked cars in front of them......not bloody likely...

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
i had an 87 hurricane that ran like shit w/ almost no clutch and raped the crap out of a Caymann S Porshe, i bought that thing for $300 Whats Up Now!!

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
It's funny cause tonight I had a Grand Am try to run me on the highway. If only 'I just wasted your car in fifth gear' could be conveyed across a freeway at 140.

·
hack
729 Posts
haelo said:
It's funny cause tonight I had a Grand Am try to run me on the highway. If only 'I just wasted your car in fifth gear' could be conveyed across a freeway at 140.

a grand am?? against a busa?? that kids gonna have a frustrating and disappointing life...:nuts:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
When I'm rollin on my 1,000 on the highway or a good state route, it makes me feel like nothing short of a formula 1 car could overtake me.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
People are stupid...nuff said. I have a a somewhat fast car....2002 WRX( non STI)..and it takes most cars off the line, but I am smart...never even bother to try to take on a bike....the DZ knows better......people are stupid..did I say that.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts