Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Longtime rider
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as some of you may have seen in another thread I was in a accident again. I made up my mine not to ride any more. The accident was on my regular street bike NOT the StreetFighter. S I ask since I am going to sell it what can I expect to get for it?

Here are a few pics of it. It has been in many shows and most the time win's first place in its class.

Let me know what you guys think?

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
5Gs top for a quick and easy sale. the economy is still hard people don't have that kind of coin to drop anymore.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
$6500-8500 The paint is the only setback, It's uniqueness limits the people who want to buy it.
I'm sorry I know he's an OG and all. But for this price a bandit had better be turboed or FCR'd or 1216'd or all of the above..

No offence but if it looks really nice and has suspension upgrades but still makes 115 hp. There's plenty of things I'd rather spend 6 thousand on than a b12.

I suppose I might understand better if some of the mods are listed and I didnt have to search through a 20 page thread to figure out everthing whats been done to it...

Still I dont imagine wanting to ever pay more than 5. Thats super generous in my book. In fact thats still something I would not pay for a bandit.

for this price you could have...
an sp2 rc51...
any fireblade from the 954 on back
a k1200s
a busa
a zx 10r
a gsxr1000
a really really nice gsxr1100
an r1

Dont get me wrong I love them bandits. But I could go on and on with bikes I would rather buy if I had that kind of money to spend.

Just my $.02 I'd say between 4-5 tops.

·
639 Posts
That's a very good point. There are a million bikes on the market that are going for less than 5k . I just scooped up a little sv for 1900 and it was pretty clean. It's a custom and people usually stray farther away than a stock ride. Very nicely built but as I'm finding out quick, subtract the effort and the painting, what do you really have in parts that's able to sell. Custom colors from stock are usually a subtraction from the price although you might have spent a lot to do it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
People can make more educated "this is what I would pay" offers if you actually listed some of the more substantial mods.

I read through some of the build thread. Not gonna read the whole thing... I'm surely not the only one. You might get more input with a list of mods.

·
Read Only
370 Posts
^second

also paint the tank, tail, and chin a color that works well with the frame, engine, etc and your target audience is multiplied by about a 50,000 - because right now your audience is people that love Atlanta enough to paint it on their motorcycle and people that like the bike enough to paint it after buying it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.