Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
i wish i had a 600 to stunt...after riding my girls RR they just seem so light..and easy to toss around.

i ride the 929s right now, and they have good power and everything, it just seems like a 600 would be so much more manueverable.

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That kind of makes sense. 600's really don't have that much less power, and the weight/power ratio is about the same. Most 600cc bikes do the 1/4mile right behind there bigger brothers with 900-1000cc's. The biggest difference is the low end torque, so getting the wheelie's up is slightly harder, but changing your sprocket would take care of that. And yes, they are a lot lighter, making them more maneuverable, so anybody out there currently stunting a 600?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
im sure sprockets would change it, but i like to go fast as well....and comparing stock sprockets 600 to 900 the butt test says they dont perform nearly the same at all.

the most popular stunt bike right now is the Honda f41 or the Kawi 636...but thats because the sport of stunting takes place in parking lots now.

two or three years ago when people were out on the highways and shit. . . 929s were the bike of choice among stunters.

·
Registered
50 Posts
getting wheelies up on a 600 is not harder...maybe on the highway at about 70ish a litre bike might matter but in the parking lot in first gear... s tock geared f4i comes up like butter....600's also rev higher which gives them more engine brake..the 929 has got mad engine brake i rode one in fla and i was suprised, 929's have that dam exhaust vakve thing which makes there idle screwy or else they wud be butta to stunt....you still can stuntone ..look at darius its just not as simple.....and the 929's are straight gangsta for the highway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts