mmm jelly cheesecake..your helmet sounds delicious

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
hah. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I only buy helmets that are a $100 or less, but if your givin one away, the black shoei joker is the shit:pipe:

·
117 Posts
bought 2 hjc cl14 helmets off ebay for 110$ including shipping... its good to find cheap ass helmets ... not many people rock the 3x lids i need for my fat head so i dont have much competition bidding:party:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
you know that HJC stands for hot jelly cheescake...which is what your head turns into if you crash in one of those!

·
117 Posts
i dont know about that I went down in one at like 30mph and didnt hurt anything... not exactly a highspeed accident but there was no problems for my head or neck even

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
Krono31 said:
i dont know about that I went down in one at like 30mph and didnt hurt anything... not exactly a highspeed accident but there was no problems for my head or neck even
i dont know either. but i DO know, i dont wanna find out!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, we would like to possibly sell helmets in our online store, but it's gonna take a while to build up our stock, so at first we'll probably just offer one helmet, then expand the line as time goes on. I don't want to have 30 helmet options, but only have 1 of each on hand at the time, ya know? Based on this thread, you guys are pretty much split evenly between: Shoei, Arai, Icon, and HJC, so if we were to only offer one helmet (initially), which one would you guys prefer that we sell?

1 - 20 of 209 Posts