Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As me being a bit superstitious I was wondering how crazy some of the names you have given your bikes.

I do either female names, variations of bikes name or #'s.

My 998 is Bella (named after my Daughter) i hope it will keep me safe.
My 944 is H-18 because its the 18th full custom to be made by Hurricane Racing.
My M900 that was chopped and cut & won first in Daytona is Monster-SBK.
My Hypermoto EVO SP did not live long eunff to receive a name.

just a few for example

·
Pueling Pueman
1,293 Posts
my bike is known as the scruffy urchin....

sort of came about whilst out riding with chimpy and cabbie and their spotless bikes.....chimpys blade is called Posh (parts of several hondas) and my bike looked like a regular oliver twist in that company and so it was dubbed the scruffy urchin....

it is neither male or female....it's a machine....i don't get why people call their bikes 'her'... they don't even have tits

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
The sportster's name is "Wendy", taken from the movie Dear Wendy.
I've had that bike since 2002 when I bought it new and is really the only one I've became emotionally attached to and given a name.. It's been through a lot and taught me more. Probably could never bring myself to sell it...

·
Registered
283 Posts
One of mine I refer to as Geisha.......Because shes petite, and when I pulled her into the house, the wife called home and told me that it was all right, as long as I treated her like a whore.
I said "you want me to cut her up into little pieces when I'm done?", but apparently the right answer was to kick her outside before she got home. So, the Japanese Whore she was.

The other bike, got named Jezebel. Shes a backstabbing sadistic bitch that has tried to kill me on more than one occasion. And for some reason whenever someone says Jezebel, it reminds me of a western movie where someone refered to all whores as jezebels.........Maybe its just a hazy improper recollection, but it doesnt matter now.

Naming them helpls the wife and kids keep them straight, most of the rigs and bikes get names eventually. and lets be honest, the get ridden hard, put away wet, and then I go back to my wife......So they're all whores.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
whore

because other people ride her.

·
V four honda whore
12,425 Posts
I used to have nissan 240sx called "whore cristina"

my vfr name is Amelia, because of Amelia Earhart (most known lady pilot) because that thing sound reminds me of her era fighter planes and i wont sit on a dude :D
dont have name for gsx jet. But my subaru is called Rumbling Alice or just Alice and Civic is Sivēns(piglet)

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
OK let's see
Vt1100 was "the turd" traded that for the zx11
Zx1100 was "f bomb" in neverenoughs possession now
My little lt50 is named "osnap" still have that.
R6 is "angel" because it brought me back from a couple really stupid mistakes
The cbr1krr was "re-re" because it was the most inconsistent bike I've ever rode.
And the gsx11g is "fugley" because it is fooking ugly.

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
My bikes tend to earn names, most times rather unlikely sources make a comment or something happens with the machine that defines why it exists in my possession. A few good ones I remember off the top of my head though...

"Dafuq?" Was my reaction to my brother crashing his brand new CBR250R hooning on dirt and grass, essentially writing off the body of the bike. What the hell was he thinking, I'll never fully know or even understand.

"XS Interceptor".... pretty self explanatory, XS650 engine stuffed into a VF500F. :nuts:

"Maximum", got my hands on an old Yamaha Maxim 750 and rode it everywhere at maximum throttle. :D

"WBRW", acronym for Wisconsin Back Road Weapon. Just explained the reason in this months fighter of the month voting thread. ;)

"Zed", an old GPz600R turned fighter, quite possibly the most under rated build my brother and I have ever taken on and completed to a degree the original bike was nearly unrecognizable next to the fighter. The English tend to say zed instead of the American pronunciation sounding like zee. An old motorcycle review referred to the bike as the GP"zed"600R, it just kinda stuck.

"King Six", aptly named for the sole fact it was the biggest and baddest 6 cylinder bike ever mass produced. Sure the CBX is exotic, but it lacked a few things the Z1300 (carb, naked) had when taken to the fullest extent of modification. Modernizing a CBX, yeah, not a problem, modernizing the Z1300, good fookin' luck. :nuts:

My turbo bike is yet to earn a name though, same with the chopper build for my buddy. Not sure if my GS1000 will ever have a name outside of "Superbike". My DRZ never earned a title aside from being called the Deer-Zee since my northern accent makes it sound like that's what I am saying. :)

·
That just happened
246 Posts
My bike is named Shela
My truck is named JD

Shela works because Hyosungs are popular in Aussieland also because shes a little bad ass
JD is the name for my truck because he's just a plain bone stock white Chevy with no personality

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My 3 in house (in my house lol) Ducatis I call the twins. (as in girls tittys) when Im not rideing them or there not on display. And my latest 2015 winter build off will be knowen as Bombshell Betty. because shes gona be smokin hot and blow everything around her away. lol

·
V four honda whore
12,425 Posts
Sold unnamed gsx and bought another vfr, still thinking about name. Leaning towards Lagertha, since bike has ambitious plans on.being.tough on track. And that lady from tv series "vikings" is hot and tough

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Btw brother suggester. Get a nasty bike. Call it sasha and paint it grey. Figure out why yourself
I get it, my girl let me know about that, (the conversation came up because she says the guy has nothing on me, Im one kinkey SOB.)

My bikes are thugs, Miss Americas, a lady in the street and a freek in the sheets. (no zip ties and krylon here lol)

Even my salvage 998 has come back to life, lookin better then before.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts