Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Newbie here from the UK looking for a bit of advice if y'all don't mind.

I have a old gpz500 that i use as a daily ride and would like to remove the front fairing/headlight assembly and replace with a single round headlight and different clocks/speedo. Oh, and spray it a different colour as the pink stripe is starting to get on my nerves lol The front fairing has been repaired with FG and looks a bit tacky now

Is there a straight swap for this sort of thing? Anybody know what clocks/speedo would work with minimal cutting of plugs/loom. I know a bit about spraying/prep etc and am decent with a wrench, but new to modifying bikes and would rather not spend cash on stuff that doesn't fit.

Cheers
D

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Is there a straight swap for this sort of thing?

:) :fu:

If you get a trail tech vapor there are plenty of people who run them and can help with wiring...

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Hi All,

Newbie here from the UK looking for a bit of advice if y'all don't mind.

I have a old gpz500 that i use as a daily ride and would like to remove the front fairing/headlight assembly and replace with a single round headlight and different clocks/speedo. Oh, and spray it a different colour as the pink stripe is starting to get on my nerves lol The front fairing has been repaired with FG and looks a bit tacky now

Is there a straight swap for this sort of thing? Anybody know what clocks/speedo would work with minimal cutting of plugs/loom. I know a bit about spraying/prep etc and am decent with a wrench, but new to modifying bikes and would rather not spend cash on stuff that doesn't fit.

Cheers
D
welcome in mate , go say hello in tha welcome area.
don't ferget some pics :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts