Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm back, and I'm looking to unload my tank of questions. :oops: First of all, the bike at hand is my 2011 Ninja 250. I'm looking to get a tank that will fit right up on my bike and still look the part, feel free to pm me with offers. What will fit? What am I looking for? As of right now I have those annoying fairing tabs sticking out on the stock tank, but I don't want to grind them down or mess with any of that noise right yet. I am also in search of the OEM tail fairings, left and right side, as well as a solo cowl that fits up on them. If someone is selling them I am very interested or if someone can point me in the right direction towards a site that offers them at a decent price I'd be very appreciative! There are a couple other parts I'm looking for but I'll throw that in the parts section, I'm posting this here because I have no idea what tank will fit or even look good. Thanks in advance! :rock:

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
If the only thing wrong with your tank is the fairing tabs... wouldn't it be significantly easier and cheaper to just take a cutoff wheel to them rather than buying an entirely new tank?
I don't know of anything that'll be a direct fit. Someone may very well prove me wrong on this, but anything not made for that bike will require some kind of fabrication to fit, so you may as well do what you can with the tank you already have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts