Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this is a beginner question. But what do yall do for blinkers without fairings or mirrors?

Thanks

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
integrated tail light and the smallest front signals you can find. spyders 636 had pretty cool front signals you may want to check out. a few other options would be for shrouds with led signals inlaid into them.

·
Operation Sketchy At Best
2,237 Posts
Roman from FOH did some nasty led's i think they were inside the upper part of forks. But spyders were badass on that jack daniels bikes also

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I have the tail covered. I just need some for the front. I'll check out the bikes listed.

Thanks

·
Registered
740 Posts
Amber LED strips are fairly bright and cheap (get the type specified as smd5050 chips, which are brighter), and can be hidden anywhere. On my Z I have a pair on the smooth sides of the radiator manifolds as my clearance lights.

Word of warning, most of the cheap ebay turn signals are nowhere near as bright as your stock blinkers. They might be fine to satisfy an inspection requirement, but especially if they're in close proximity to the headlight, don't expect any traffic to actually notice them. Just too small/too dim and get "drowned out" by the headlight or a sunny day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts