Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
hmm looks like im having a hard time finding any that didnt happen in a crash! and i cant remember what i was searching for when i saw the thread about it. i know its out there somewhere but for now i guess ill have to swallow my pride and say i am wrong

·
watches you sleep.
9,118 Posts
K are you feeling alright? Ive never seen you pay what someone was asking for...anything. If you need to talk Im here for ya bud. But as far as the price, I think $2000 is decent, though He admitted to dogging the piss out of it so who knows how beat up the engine is ya know?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha if I end up doing it, it wouldn't be for the full 2 but he's pretty firm. Only reason I'm Considering it cause of you know... The hood rat homies... be like "wuz urs, a 1000? Mines is elen hunded" so it would be easy to sell

·
641 Posts
hmm looks like im having a hard time finding any that didnt happen in a crash! and i cant remember what i was searching for when i saw the thread about it. i know its out there somewhere but for now i guess ill have to swallow my pride and say i am wrong
Know you don't I have read and seen this. A guy Back home in cincy I know had a small fab/cycle shop and had one of these frames in. It had cracked where the lower race for the tripple went. That bike was not in an accident the owner was riding one day and noticed that it had a funney feel while riding. After a little inspection he found the crack. And the black bird is a heavy pig. Its the bastard busa that honda built.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
the cracking around the neck thing was GSXRs

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
05/06 GSXR 1000 cracked bear the neck. TL1000S cracked near the rear damper mount(there was a recall and Suzuki would give you a new frame). Suzuki frames from the late 90s to the mid 2000s didn't hold up in a crash very well, I've personally seen a few egg shaped necks after crashes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.