Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Leps. are after my stash!
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to this forum but been on these types of things for years, so fear not I am pretty effective at the search button...

So check it out, my name is Joel I'm in southern Az down here in Yuma, I have a 95 CBR F3 that I picked up for $250... she was sitting for a couple years when I purchased it so she needed alot of TLC, still does. Sofar I have come along way getting her ready to ride.

Here she is before and as of today.

Thanks for lookin,

Joel

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome, looks good.

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Welcome, good ole F series Honda, them things last for ever. Looking good so far.

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
Welcome. Looking good from here dude....

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
u got a sweet deal... good ole az i miss it sooooooo much

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Hello mate ,nice rugged wee fucker ya bilt there ...:thumbsup:

·
Playing Pelvic Penuckle!
2,572 Posts
AZ makes good green tea

Welcome to CF

·
Leps. are after my stash!
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all for the welcome, its a good ride, I didn't realize how much I actually love the way it looks untill i let my buddy ride and I a saw how good it looked on the road... I love it...

I am in the middle of debating whether to paint the frame BRIGHT red, I think it will look good.

Joel

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Welcome aboard from another F3 rider. I think that the bright red frame is a sweet idea. If you haven't, checked out Duplicolor Metalcast. Its like a candy in a can. I used the red over a silver base on my bike, and looks awesome. I think it would look killer over the frame. You could even strip it to bare metal, and spray over that. Check out BigBellyRacing's ZX10r I think, he has his frame done the same way, and it looks fucking killer.

Any CBR questions, let me know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts