Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Ive fitted a single sided swing arm to my 1990 Yamaha FZR1000 I Want to replace forks with "Up side down front forks" ideally complete front end any recommedations? Thanks

·
Breaking shit...
3,308 Posts
measure the length of the forks that are on the bike and google USD forks that are of similar length, unless you want to lower it a bit, USD forks are usually not as long as RSU forks.

·
Breaking shit...
3,308 Posts
forgot to mention that any new forks will likely require a new set of yokes. lots of options there though, some custom, some reworked to fit and some can be bolted right up. google search or a WTB thread here might get you some results though, especially if you already know what you want to use as a new front end.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I had a feeling the early 2000s fz1 fazer forks had a bit of length, good brakes on them too, maybe check them, ideally get a whole front end, brakes, wheel

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ideally I would like to use Gold coloured forks and yes a complete front end is the way to go, I was aware the 1991 FZR 1000 Forks are USD But are hard found in Ireland and I also wanted something more up to date, thanks for everyone who replied.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts