Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a 1976 CB360. Clean title, does NOT run. Dude says He thinks the battery just needs to be charged cause it ran fine before HE parled it but now it wont do anything. Has a shit ton of new parts. GSXR USD's, plug, wire, brakes, tires, chain, sprocket, oil , the works as far as maintenance goes. Look closely at the rough spots too. The rear shocks, the cardboard panels lol, the cheesy rear fender, etc. So what would you pay for it?

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
I'd go anything under a grand...
Aside from the back end it has a great stance to it, and the sporty tank looks killer on there.

Look at it this way, you get her running and pop a cafe seat pan on there and I can almost garundamntee some new flannel hipster will give you 2G for it :D

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats a $500 bike at most in my oppinion
Meh I wouldnt say that. The GSXR front end alone is worth $700 or so complete. So reason I ask is I got the dude to agree to sell it to me for what I think is a fair deal.I dont wanna say how much though cause I want everyone to value the bike without any outside influence if that makes sense. Im just wondering what everyone else thinks its worth in case Im way off lol.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
i dunno.... maby if it ran. but its a little suspicious that it wont run cuz the battery is dead. i mean fuck, go to autozone pick up the cheapest battery they got and you can easily double the amount of people who would consider buying it.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MY thoughts exactly. Im gonna bring a battery though. Gonna tell Him "Hey if I get this running right now you WILL still sell it to me for the agreed price or Im gonna shove my stump in your butthole."

·
Rollin hard in Wiscompton
3,693 Posts
MY thoughts exactly. Im gonna bring a battery though. Gonna tell Him "Hey if I get this running right now you WILL still sell it to me for the agreed price or Im gonna shove my stump in your butthole."
Hehehehehehe he said butthole

·
RyansToys
27 Posts
Maybe this sounds stupid, but are you going to drive to the bike to look at it?

Just jump the car battery to the bike and you're in business. I start my bike every spring like this.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts