Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says. Buddy of mine has two. wants a fair price but doesn't want to give them away either. would have everything incl wheel, brakes etc.

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts
In the UK i've found them to be around £80 or less including hub and axle. If it's got a good rotor and caliper too then abviously a bit more. Just guage it via ebay would be my advice though.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I'd say more like 300 for a complete setup but a friendly discount should be 100-150

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,671 Posts
The Honda VFR800, also known as the Interceptor, is a motorcycle introduced by Honda in 1998. It is a successor to the VFR750F (1986–1997), which was preceded by the VF750.
How does this relate to the OP's question?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
The Honda VFR800, also known as the Interceptor, is a motorcycle introduced by Honda in 1998. It is a successor to the VFR750F (1986–1997), which was preceded by the VF750.
So what's the swingarm worth? Is it more then the vfr750 and less then the vf750?

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
So what's the swingarm worth? Is it more then the vfr750 and less then the vf750?
It's pretty significantly wider and is "forked" at the pivot, so there's less swap potential. They're most useful to people who already own a VFR8, which is unfortunately a small market. I would say less than the 750. The wheel though should be worth about $200 if it has a decent tire on it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.