·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To paint wheels and a frame?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
No rattle can paint will be anygood if the prep isnt right.

Ive done wheels in duplicolor and they still look good to this day, becuase the prep was correct and i was patient in spraying them :)

·
HipsterKillerGarage
6,484 Posts
Funny part is that by th etime you fuck with prep, spray them, realize it looks like poopie, scratch them, touch them up, etc. you'd have come out faster and cheaper to just have them powdercoated. lol

PC'ing wheels isn't pricey... I was quoted $300.00 for my rims, hubs, swingarm, lower fork tubes, upper and lower clamp, lamp bucket, complete frame and a few other small ancilliary parts.

Just save yourself the migraine and take them to a PC shop and let a pro do it.

·
Hawk GT's are Cool
1,482 Posts
mpls|cafe|racer said:
Funny part is that by th etime you fuck with prep, spray them, realize it looks like poopie, scratch them, touch them up, etc. you'd have come out faster and cheaper to just have them powdercoated. lol

PC'ing wheels isn't pricey... I was quoted $300.00 for my rims, hubs, swingarm, lower fork tubes, upper and lower clamp, lamp bucket, complete frame and a few other small ancilliary parts.

Just save yourself the migraine and take them to a PC shop and let a pro do it.
+1

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
werd dude powder them,but if you reallllllly dont wanna do it then use pj1,then take yur time preppin that shit,and as spyder said in another thread "air temp is everything"

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just kinda wantin to spray them temporarily since i just lost my job cause i was sick for a week. Think im just going to spray the wheels only.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
looks like they found drunknun spraying more than rims (picture attached)

:LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow....drunkNun isnt even that old bro! Im 20..... not 40.....

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
drunkNun said:
Wow....drunkNun isnt even that old bro! Im 20..... not 40.....

yah its amazing what huffing will make you look like! really speeds the aging process. i hope you learned your lesson!!

·
Hawk GT's are Cool
1,482 Posts
929_adam said:
yah its amazing what huffing will make you look like! really speeds the aging process. i hope you learned your lesson!!

thats why he spent so much time in the paint mixing room, i thought he was just messy pouring the paint, it all makes since now :LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
*goes to corner and cries*

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
omw

1 - 15 of 15 Posts