Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

What's the fastest you've gotten your bike up to?

4K views 54 replies 27 participants last post by  Bskicrash1 
#1 ·
Like it says, how fast ya gone?

#5 ·
i went an indicated 155 mph..at night, on rt. 2. with my girl on the back. wut wut.

and 165 solo on 395..when i thought a cop was pursuing a group of us.

#8 ·
BigRed875 said:
160 on my current bike...thats as much as it has because there are no aerodynamics..
so you mean its naked???!!

lets see some pics of her.:D

i love nekked bikes.

#12 ·
180+ on Jello. The speedo is dead on accurate now but it stops at 180

She will be slower this season. :)
I ride to New York everyweek and the fuel prices were killing me last year so I went 2up in the front and 3down in the back. :)

I am going stock in the front and 2up in the back as soon as I have money to order sprockets :)

#14 ·
jellyloco said:
haha i should get stickers for my bike that say jelly
It is funny when I read your name because Jelly is Jell-o. I just named her Jell-o because she is American and that is what you call it here.

I can make you stickers :)

#15 ·
hhahha. yah i was laughing when i saw your bike was called jell0 because i call him jelly! or jello! or jellatin! wutever. lol.

#19 ·
180mph solo and 178mph 2up with sports panniers fitted!

#21 ·
lol And I didn't even get a kidney punch! That's when ya know she's a good girl! hahaha

#25 ·
BigRed875 said:
what are these panniers you speak of? I know i have heard the term before....

150ish 2up for me...
You're pulling the piss aren't you?
Still I'd rather whack some ugly arse panniers (saddle bags, whatever the fuck you guys call them) on the back of my bike than take the car.

#26 ·
2much said:
180mph solo and 178mph 2up with sports panniers fitted!

thats good! beat my 2up by 30mph, but i was on a two lane highway in the dark! :skull:

and i didnt know what panniers was either :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.