Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I decided to make an account on here early. I haven't bought a bike yet, but i've been saving all summer for my first bike.

My name is A.J. I'm from a small town in Ohio called Garrettsville. I doubt anyone has ever really heard of it. Lol. I'm 20 years old, and reading threads on this forum has really been inspiring. I love the creativity and imagination that goes into building streetfighters.

Another thing I love just from browsing around the forum is how awesome of a community this seems to be. Everyone seems to be willing to help out and support each other.

I'm sorry I don't have a bike to show off to you guys, but I'm working really hard on getting one!

It's nice meeting you all!

~~AJ~~

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Streetfighter, duh!! :D
Lol, duh :D

But for now I'm looking for either a cbr600, gsxr750, or r6 for a daily drive bike. Will probably take the fairings off and make it naked, do a little modification, but I want something to ride while building my fighter.

For the fighter I'm thinking an sv650 for my first, because I heard it's not as difficult a build as other bikes. Mostly because I'm not very experienced and I want something I can learn with. I almost said, "I want something simple", but then I realized nothing is going to be simple the first time around! lol!

What do you guys think?

·
Legit goon
1,466 Posts
If I could start anew I think I'd go for a yammer xs myself.
Some awesome builds on here with it and well, I'm a sucker for kickstarts.

Looking forward to your new bikes mate!

Oh and, welcome to the madhouse :CK187:

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Lol, duh :D

But for now I'm looking for either a cbr600, gsxr750, or r6 for a daily drive bike. Will probably take the fairings off and make it naked, do a little modification, but I want something to ride while building my fighter.

For the fighter I'm thinking an sv650 for my first, because I heard it's not as difficult a build as other bikes. Mostly because I'm not very experienced and I want something I can learn with. I almost said, "I want something simple", but then I realized nothing is going to be simple the first time around! lol!

What do you guys think?
r6 or cbr for a fighter from the start. I've seen some cool stuff with sv650s but they won't be the purebred racer the r6 or cbr.

But if it's ur first bike, maybe that's not what u want.

I have an R6, a 636, and a gsxr for sale if ur close enough to come get one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol! Thanks ants, proud to be here.

r6 or cbr for a fighter from the start. I've seen some cool stuff with sv650s but they won't be the purebred racer the r6 or cbr.

But if it's ur first bike, maybe that's not what u want.

I have an R6, a 636, and a gsxr for sale if ur close enough to come get one.
And Yeah, if you're still in Virginia it's not to far, but I'm not looking to spend more than 2500-3000 on my daily. Ya know?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Lol! Thanks ants, proud to be here.

And Yeah, if you're still in Virginia it's not to far, but I'm not looking to spend more than 2500-3000 on my daily. Ya know?
Mint 04 r6. 3500$. I'm talking MINT!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts