Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking through this site for a little while and finally decided to join. I first found the forum as I was doing some google searches looking for ideas for my bike. I have a 94 fzr 600 that I picked up about 4 years ago. It was mostly stock until I wrecked it. I always liked bikes that were different from the norm and really like the looks of cafe racers and streetfighters. My bike has slowly evolved and is always a work in progress.

Here is where it is so far.

Let me know what ya think and I am open to suggestions.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF.......

I'm Hilton head island area where in SC are you?

·
The Senior Member
835 Posts
it looks nice and yeah where the hell in sc are ya im in augusta area...

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Thanks y'all. I'm in the Charleston area.

Only a little over a hour away. I go that way quite a bit when I'm riding. Where you that bike show in Charleston where they had all those road dildos and small stunt show. I can't remember the name of the shop but your bike looks like 1 I saw there

·
Once You Go Italian...
210 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I knew your bike looked fimilar. I found it in one of the pics I took from the show

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF FZRdawg! Nice ride you have! Repped you for the intro & pics & owning that beauty! ;)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I was in a blue r1 with the guy on red Ducati monster yellow gsxr 1000 and a Harley guy. Chuck town shit will be to many people for me to enjoy. I was thinking about checking it out till I wrecked my r1 broke my collar bone and had a lot of other bad shit happen.

I might still check it out ( if I'm back on 2 wheels by then ) to see the stunting but after the NY incident that just happened I'm not to keen on big crowds of guys on bikes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Damn dude. Sorry to hear about what happened to ya. I agree about the crowd. I was at the one last year and I sat at the back just watching. But I got several buddies going to it so I might as well tag along.

Hope shit gets better for ya man. Hate hearing about people going down.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to CF FZRdawg! Nice ride you have! Repped you for the intro & pics & owning that beauty! ;)
Thanks, oldrider. I don't know if I should make a thread in the project bikes or not because mine is a slow work in progress. But I would like some ideas from everybody as to what I can do to my bike for cheap. I wrecked it a while back and have been strapped for cash. Which is why I have the homemade seat and zip tied tail lights currently. But she'll get there.

·
Broke BUT Eager NOOB
46 Posts
What up bruh. Nice starter you got there! im just gettin in on this cause im an SC born and raised rider myself...in washington state now tho because of military.. i use to go to the hooters bike nights back a few years ago before i left for basic tho. not sure if they still have em or not but it use to be a good ride from the hooters by northwoods mall to downtown..so maybe check it out if you havn't already!!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn dude. Sorry to hear about what happened to ya. I agree about the crowd. I was at the one last year and I sat at the back just watching. But I got several buddies going to it so I might as well tag along.

Hope shit gets better for ya man. Hate hearing about people going down.
The doc just cleared me to work so hopefully ill be back riding with in a week or 2. Well thats of I get my insurance money to buy a new bike so there might be a chance I'd go just to sit around and watch other people do stupid shit

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What up bruh. Nice starter you got there! im just gettin in on this cause im an SC born and raised rider myself...in washington state now tho because of military.. i use to go to the hooters bike nights back a few years ago before i left for basic tho. not sure if they still have em or not but it use to be a good ride from the hooters by northwoods mall to downtown..so maybe check it out if you havn't already!!
They dont have em at hooters anymore. They moved the bike nights to Wild Wings across Rivers Ave.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thay's whats up 94yzf. Glad to hear it man. You got an idea what you are getting for your next bike?

:AngelDevil:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts