Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, just came over here from stuntlife and digging it already, so let me introduce myself.

im 18 and just started riding sportbikes and immedietly started stunting around janurary when i got my F4, but in feb. i shattered my heel when the bike came down on my foot, and just recently when i started riding again a girl on her cell phone pulled out infront of me when i was going about 40, cant catch a break huh?:LolLolLolLol: but its all good, getting a 05 F4i in a few days and i'll be back doing what i love, riding.

heres a few pics of my fightered F4 stunter, before the wreck and after:LolLolLolLol:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
haha, it's all in the family! Welcome aboard man.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
Wish I could get my father on here. Then maybe we could all see a fightered concours14!
if he doesnt..im gonna. i want one of those soooo bad.

WELCOME TO THE SITE B.JAXED

That f4 got mangled! you came out of that alright???

THANKS FOR SIGNING UP, ENJOY THE SITE!!

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Welcome young blood !! :rock:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if he doesnt..im gonna. i want one of those soooo bad.

WELCOME TO THE SITE B.JAXED

That f4 got mangled! you came out of that alright???

THANKS FOR SIGNING UP, ENJOY THE SITE!!

yea the f4 is no more:LolLolLolLol: i was pretty lucky and didnt get hurt that bad, just some bad bruises and i couldnt walk the next day. my neck and back are a little messed up though, but nothing thats going to keep me from riding!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
glad to hear it didnt scare you away from riding.

got any plans for the new bike??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
glad to hear it didnt scare you away from riding.

got any plans for the new bike??

i dont think anything could scare me away from riding!

well its going to my stunter/everday rider, so all the plastics are coming off, putting an aceribis light on and turning the clipons out. and ofcourse the cage, 12 bar and sprocket:rock:

i might leave the side fairings on, if i do its getting some vinyl graphics thrown on

1 - 14 of 14 Posts