Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
God Of Wires
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just popped another motor apart and found a pretty cool mess. Thought I'd share, and maybe someone else will have pics or stories of the fucked up shit they found, like once I found half a '**** in a radiator. Or the live beaver in the dash of a new Caddy. Anyways, heres a pic from my current build.

·
arsing about
2,161 Posts
Dude, that will buff right out.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
you forgot to tension the conifter pin and you had a muffler bearing go bad what torque was your 710 cap set to?

Reactions: cage and MXFun86

·
God Of Wires
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fuck you Rob!!! I was makin' ****-made fried opossum dumpling pie pots with my wife-sister-ma-cousin and needed that shit fors the cooking! Idda made me some Kangaroo but your ass wouldn't send me any fucker!

I'm not sure what happened to this bike, but the previous owner told me it "just stopped running..." I got it running but it ran like dump so I figured I'd pop it apart to see what was up and found that, lol.

Disclaimer: I was not really hating on Rob. Rob is a great person and all fuzzy inside and such. He's my fave foreigner! He's like the sister I never had! MWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

·
God Of Wires
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you forgot to tension the conifter pin and you had a muffler bearing go bad what torque was your 710 cap set to?
I actually had a bad muffler bearing on my car last summer.... not kidding.... :doh:

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
Fuck you Rob!!! I was makin' ****-made fried opossum dumpling pie pots with my wife-sister-ma-cousin and needed that shit fors the cooking! Idda made me some Kangaroo but your ass wouldn't send me any fucker!

I'm not sure what happened to this bike, but the previous owner told me it "just stopped running..." I got it running but it ran like dump so I figured I'd pop it apart to see what was up and found that, lol.

Disclaimer: I was not really hating on Rob. Rob is a great person and all fuzzy inside and such. He's my fave foreigner! He's like the sister I never had! MWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!
You do realize rob lives in the US right :oops::party-smiley:

·
SHOWUSYATITS
5,378 Posts
I was just thinkin that.
I can send you some roo MX. Don't know what condition it'll be in when it gets there though....:D

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
luv you Rob!!! I was makin' ****-made fried opossum dumpling pie pots with my wife-sister-ma-cousin and needed that shit fors the cooking! Idda made me some Kangaroo but my ass wouldn't fart any more!

Disclaimer: I was not really hating on Rob. Rob is a great person and all fuzzy inside and such. He's my fave foreigner! He's like the smart big brother I never had! MWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!
Dont go getin all soft mate !:LolLolLolLol:

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
rofl robo touche

Reactions: cage and ROBBO

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
not me never
i am not the type of "joker" you refer to

Reactions: shotgun and cage