Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time I looked - but didn't see that this has been posted before.

but who knows.............it's old, so it prolly has been:

No animals were hurt or injured during the
filming of this phucktards home video:

BTW, don't worry - he obviously didn't get hurt in this accident, because he was wearing a NOVELTY helmet and a long sleeve T-SHIRT!!!

dang mang................wish i was that cool!

ha! ha!

Miki

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
holy shit he cought some good air,if you look in the mirror of thebike following him at the end the rider is eighter not wearin a lid or just a brain bucket

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
ouch. i saw that a while ago in a stunt dvd. crazyness. that guy rides with the ruff ryders in NY i believe.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
He needs to learn how to take a fall.

It's like... wheelie wheelie wheelie. man that was an awesome whee HOLY SHIT TRUCK

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
that happend at the summer nationals in worcester 20 mins from my house. i remember that shit. REAL scary.

he forgot to look forward. DUH.

theres a lot of wheelie crashes there. shit..thats where i flipped my 929 in traffic last year.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Hah hah. That's usually my main priority when doing something stupid. Look where I'm going.

·
That's Right!!!
667 Posts
We've been makin fun of that video for like a week now on one of my other forums..............fuckin idiot has time to miss his BUDDIES TRUCK WITH THE BIKE IN THE BACK OF IT.........but target fixates and locks the rear............funny thing is I've been at a stunt show he was riding in........still, fool. G-Nice I believe is his "name":LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
yah thats shot in a tunnel that goes out to a long straight uphill, in front of the courthouse in town. the truck was probably someone from the crews or wutever.
pretty sure cars arent allowed to park down there anymore.

theres some pics of teach and tony d at this spot in a thread about the summer nationals on here if anyones interested.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=835

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
just like kids who STUNT WITHOUT HELMETS.... the smart keep living and the dumb keep dying.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haelo said:
The normal people would say that anyone who stunts a motorcycle is an example of darwinism :p

Nawww mang - stunting is mucho tres coolio!

But ya gotta wear gear!

they've got some trick ass Stunters gear on the market,
they look so cool, if it didn't make me feel like such a poseur wearing it -
(180 degree wheelies and stoppies are beyond me)
I'D BUY STUNTERS GEAR!

Miki
:D :D :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
true. we do get some pretty stylish threads. i like my 661 gear. and those icon jeans with the skull on the back pocket. OOoOoo! haha.

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
929_adam said:
true. we do get some pretty stylish threads. i like my 661 gear. and those icon jeans with the skull on the back pocket. OOoOoo! haha.
id have to get a pair 4 sizes too small and walk around like bon-jovi then go riding by the high school and strut my stuff:wtf: :metal:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
The Green Lantern said:
id have to get a pair 4 sizes too small and walk around like bon-jovi then go riding by the high school and strut my stuff:wtf: :metal:

isnt that what you do anyway...wearing your PINK unbuttond button up with the collar popped?!

:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts