Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 97 zx9r not long ago that is basically in a million pieces. Its missing a few things but not many, just mainly te motor mounting bolts. So question, where do you order your new parts from? Bike bandit or what ever. I'm sure others need links to good websites too. So let it rip.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
I use MotoSport a lot to look up parts. If you're only buying a few small $$ items, a dealership will be cheaper as no shipping is involved.

Later, Doug

·
1078RR Stealth Fighter
93 Posts
I get almost everything from ebay and forum members from other sites. Have never been ripped off.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Partzilla.com is usually a couple bucks cheaper then bikebandit but for motor bolts eBay is probably going to get you the best deal

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok sounds good guys, i still have a little while before i go buy the bolts cause i want to give the whole motor a once over and clean it up and in the mean time get a new swing arm and get the frame painted. The swing arm is stretched 11"s :doh: so keep em comin guys i wanna be able to help others if they need the site to buy stuff

·
Watch the world burn
1,046 Posts
Ebay mostly. For sale section of forums pretty much everything else. Bought 1 bolt from partzilla, (axle bolt) but I'm still rocking the spare banjo bolt in it's place....need to swap that out at some point.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didnt know bike bandit gave military discounts. Thats good to know, i'll have to use that next time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts