Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a new bike (click on link below for details)
http://www.powersportsmax.com/product_info.php/products_id/125

and i was looking in to geting motard tires and practcing stunting on this thing

i know what you guys are thinking but it is a good price and i'll be sure to write a full review (on the review board) on my likes and dislikes about the bike becaust allot of people talk allot of trash about these chinese knockoffs but no one seems to have any first hand experencs on one :knucks:

·
Fresh outta Fighter camp!
357 Posts
Dont take my word for it- but I think you will have to buy different wheels to mount street tires. You might be able to find enduro street/trail tires that would fit. Google "motard junkies". Interesting site with lots of info.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You will easily pay twice the price of that bike for an ok set of rims and tires!
Your best bet will be to look for used 17" rims on ebay order spokes and lace them to your hubs, that is if that bike hase the correct # of spoke holes.

Just send it back and get a refund and keep saving for a XR fiddy!

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i found a used set for a crf150 on ebay (includes the drum brake with new pads on the back and front rotor on the fron both have nearly new tires) for $100 and $50 for shipping
is that fair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts