Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a source to get projector style headlights?? Something small but brighter than fog/driving lights. The ideal light units I'm looking for would be similar to the kind in this fairing, any lighting links would be helpful.

Attachments

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, some of the buell's have those domed, glassy-eyed lamps. There has to be someplace where you can get just the lamps though, and not at outrageous HD prices. The companies that make all these fighter fairings in the UK all use them.

·
OLD GUY's RULE
4,642 Posts
Indy SV1K said there $40.00 a piece at a HD dealer.
I havn't checked myself.
But all the auto manufacturers are using projection beam lights, so I would try an auto parts store, auto wreckers,
Or just go shopping at night.....

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$40 isn't tooo bad I guess. Theres a harley shop nearby maybe I'll have to stoop so low as to wander on it sometime.

As for the auto option, I've thought of it. But knowing how much a headlight rig for my putsy little neon costs I can't imagine what one off a BMW or Lexus would run. Still might give it a run though

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya, seen that site. It boggles my mind as to how they can cost so much... of course then it starts to make sense why the UK companies sell their nose fairings for $400, thats $350 in lights you're buying!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts