Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Level Over9000
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found it!!... Crap its gona again!����

Thought i should actually say hello. My name is Camron im from the home of square susage(Scotland) but i live in the capital of tea drinkers (london England) Im 25 been riding 3/4 years just coming off a driving ban (which sucks) i dont recommend it.

My work i get paid to shoot my customers. Lol Im a guitarist/musician play a Jackson Dinky, i love my metal and rock :rock: any suggestions for good riding tunes will allways be appreciated.

I currently have a 97 Honda NTV650 that i will be fightering when im back on the road.

Thake it easy and ride safe!

AllRider

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Welcome in and those sneaky 10mm's

·
Level Over9000
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys.

Yh man those 10mm you gotta watch them. I spend more time looking for that tool i just had in my hand then working on the bike. Lol

·
BLACK BELT
7,065 Posts
The only music I listen to while riding is the song of the exhaust and the beautiful notes of mechanical propulsion. All the time, evaluating each note for caucophony.

There was a time when I listened to music on the bike - but I learned my lesson. Riding demands all my concentration. Still alive after over 40 years of riding.

Be careful and have fun with your project! :wheelie:

·
Level Over9000
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers mate, Its not often that i listen to music while riding,

If i need to go out for a night ride and relax or blow off some steam then ill listen to some tunes usually with only 1 headphone tho. I find it can enhance the experience.

Take it easy yourself mate. :scrapyard:

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
watcher matey, Scotland to London that's gotta be atuff move .Getta couple of spare 10s ;)

·
Administrator
5,263 Posts
Cheers guys.

Yh man those 10mm you gotta watch them. I spend more time looking for that tool i just had in my hand then working on the bike. Lol

·
Level Over9000
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was a young kid at the time so i don't even remember it. Living in london is all i know.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I thought you lost a pistol at first!:oops:

But I guess you guys lost those a while ago...

Welcome!

Jon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts