Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there guys, not shit goin on here in va...just putting together a b12
bought it off a guy who dropped it twice in one day...
took 3 months to get it paid for and another to get it back on the road
paid a dollar a cc and another hundie for a right rear set and another hundie on the stock light (which is wayyyyyy...brighter 80% of my time is at night)and 65 to weld a better bracket for it than std.
anyways my bike is void of any entry on here seein as i ride it busted and stock with the fairing off of it but im working on moving into a more custom look as $$$$deniro$$$ is slow
-446 a month due to job cut backs = slowist fighter build ever
luckily i do ALL work to my bike but fabrication of parts due to lack of welding exp...
ive been good at rattle technicue for years so i want to go in a sleek polished clearcoat infested sceme...

Dreams and aspirations for my B12(dreams written down become real)
1)upgraded front end either usd or Racetech gv emulator
2)VfR SSSA with a 190
3)Twenty10 Yamaha R1 tailesction
4)Skull front Fender
5)Booger Grean Rims
6)Booger Grean Paint with Blood Stains allover
7) Sato Rear sets
8) RC GOAT handlebars
9) pazzo shorties red
X)Throttle Meister

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Will be very interestin mate caint wait ta see tha fooker all gussied up ...:shocker:

·
BACK-ROAD-BURNER !
420 Posts
I'm in the process of fightering my B12 out also. Good luck and make sure to post up some pics of the build!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,557 Posts
sounds liek a plan brother! make with the pics!

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the shape before the guy wrecked it

the shape it was in when we inked the deal

on the road at a stop at gris mill in BFE, Va

Stubby can to pass Va state inspection also rock zero signals cuz well no one looks for bikes around these parts... since ive gotten it on the rd, 5 people have pulled out, 15 pull into my lane, and 4 have almost run into the back, with me only pulling two people out of their cars for makin me suck my jeans into my upper colon

And of course my very first ride wanted it to be ol skool, it taught me to hate the bar and shield for the dbs that ride them and the work i spent in the driveway wrenchin

yeh yeh yeh i can see the jokes flying by now ab Southpark, i loved my harley... i did like a stepchild my wife made me love b.c we lived in the same house together...to this day i tell everyone i will Never own a harley again, i dont hate normally but i got a bad apple didnt help it was AMF but i feel bad for the sucker i sold it to for 3 grand over what i spent...derrrrrr

:shockerknucks:

Reactions: RatFighter

·
UnicycleMode
7,567 Posts
The problem with cages is a good amount are not riders themselfs, so there is little point of refrence for them as to how to deal with a motorcyclist, see a motorcycle, or act accordingly when they nearly kill someone on a bike. Just the way it is, the street is a battlefield and were the foot infantry marching in on a suicide mission. Stay smart, stay alert, and stay alive bro.

I'm not really big on the newer frame bandits but that paint scheme has got to be one of my absolute favorites. Reminds me of the SRAD 750's.

As for hating Harley, I hate some bikes too, as long as you don't go crying about it constantly nobody will fault you for it. To each their own.

Glad you got pics up, keep em' coming! Pictures are great!

RatFighter :knucks:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts