Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Well, a little update. I have been busy as fuck with my new truck, and have not really had a chance to go bike shopping, however at the moment it is tending to not matter, as I cant seem to find anything worthwhile.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Ok so its basically down to 2 bikes.

1. 2004 CBR1000RR - 7K miles, perfect factory oem condition. $5K some wiggle room. Looks sexy, feels sexy, rides great. Insurance $400 for just medical or $800 with comprehensive but no collision

2. 2004 SV1000 - 11K miles, some mods (gears, dirt bar, yosh pipe, ect) $3K (no wiggle room) - gonna go look at it tomorrow morning. Insurance is $250 for medical, $336 for comp, and $800 for absolute full insurance.

Both have clean titles, clean VINs. The SV fits nicely into my price range, but the CBR is sexy as fuck. the SV is a hooligan (-1/+2) streetfighter with a comfy position and good power, but the CBR is a full fairings black on black super ninja assult trooper thing.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
get that muafucking SV1000

those things are fucking animals. i couldnt find one for under 4K when i was bike shopping.

My next sport bike for sure is going to be a sport inspired liquid cooled SV

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
get that muafucking SV1000

those things are fucking animals. i couldnt find one for under 4K when i was bike shopping.

My next sport bike for sure is going to be a sport inspired liquid cooled SV
gonna go look at it in the morning. See if its worth it. If so I am bringing it home. As always all my friends are busy, so guess i am gonna have to beg the neighbor to help unload

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was going to suggest a SV1000 after reading page one of the thread. I had a '03 "S" model and with a PC3 and Hindle boltons. It sounded amazing and thought many times about converting it to a SF. I miss it. Your going to want to graft some modern USD forks on that thing the front suspension sucks, other than that you'll love it and there is a ton of shit out there for them. Couple of really nice forums too. Nice find and enjoy!!

Psy

41 - 52 of 52 Posts