Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
I would say Teach, Darius, and Chistian Pfeiffer!

oh and kyle woods. fuck how could i forget woodsie??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
BLONDE BOMBER said:
Woods, Farias, Teach, PBR

most entertaining to watch - Ronnie Reality, Geared Up, Kane
yah ronnie is scary. he rides like hes outta control the whole time so you think hes gonna crash. hes just fuckin with ya tho.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
929_adam said:
yah ronnie is scary. he rides like hes outta control the whole time so you think hes gonna crash. hes just fuckin with ya tho.
lol - thats why he is mad entertaining to watch ..... Oh i forgot to add G-Nice from Ruthless on the most entertaining list! the scarier and more reckless the better the show is :drinks:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
BLONDE BOMBER said:
lol - thats why he is mad entertaining to watch ..... Oh i forgot to add G-Nice from Ruthless on the most entertaining list! the scarier and more reckless the better the show is :drinks:
whoa. i could be famous...cuz im always about to crash. haha

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
yah right! i keep that foot right on top of the brake fucker...duh. thats how i bring em down.:D i dont have illy control with it yet, but im comfortable covering and using it. im just not able to slow myself down a bunch yet.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
jellyloco said:
o but how when ur right foot always seems to come off? hmmm hehehhe just playin foo:drinks:
lol yah thers a couple of those on camera...whoops.:D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
T'RIC'KY said:
Germanys very own Christian Pfeiffer is my absolute #1!
that guy is totally ridiculous!

they named a burnout after him...the standing still with your feet on the pegs burnout..sitting still...going nowhere.... . . . yah. hes insane! that shits for sure.

i wanna be like that dood!

·
Registered
21 Posts
929_adam said:
that guy is totally ridiculous!

they named a burnout after him...the standing still with your feet on the pegs burnout..sitting still...going nowhere.... . . . yah. hes insane! that shits for sure.

i wanna be like that dood!
He´s going to become European Champion this year.......again!:D
We will see how he will do in this years World Championship, it´s about time that he becomes World Champ again!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
+1 like Darius. hes got the money already, but hes out there doin the damn thing thats for sure.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts