Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to someone's plans changing, I might be seriously screwed. I either have money for gas, OR for the hotel-but not both! Only have a king, but there's plenty of floor space to be had and I'll even share the bed as long as you don't take the covers. I know it's last minute-I'm not happy about it either. Let me know!!!!!! If not...I can't go!! :(

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
I cannot believe it took 3 hours for someone to accept the offer of sharing a bed with MM.

WTF is this world coming to??

:D

hahaha sheeeiiiiit it is only fate for me to share a bed with MM....... AGAIN ;) hahahahhahahahahhahahahah!

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i got money

i just dont have a credit card due to marital issues i opted not to have one on my name incase the D card came out and the C-bag would run it up thinkin id pay it.

and apparently from my recent experience you cant get a room with out a card for deposit. and no wasnt using the room for hookers and blow.

Reactions: NeverEnough

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
i got money

i just dont have a credit card due to marital issues i opted not to have one on my name incase the D card came out and the C-bag would run it up thinkin id pay it.

and apparently from my recent experience you cant get a room with out a card for deposit. and no wasnt using the room for hookers and blow.
they accept debit cards brah.

·
The Polish Prince
947 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts