Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around at one point, because I didnt know who's bike that was, but I never found you or got to meet you!

I was just looking thru my pictures, and was like OH FUCK, totally never got to talk to the owner.

Sorry to be a douchebag and ignore you! :oops:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I talked to him a little but I can't remember his name

·
Try Harder
1,846 Posts
Next year I vote we all have little cool name tags. with our screen name on them so we can tell who's who!

I know there were people that I wish I would have met, and matching a face with a bike wasn't working out so well...

Just a little paper sticker with a scully and a spot for our name. No "Hello, my name is..." shit! Lol!

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
Next year I vote we all have little cool name tags. with our screen name on them so we can tell who's who!

I know there were people that I wish I would have met, and matching a face with a bike wasn't working out so well...

Just a little paper sticker with a scully and a spot for our name. No "Hello, my name is..." shit! Lol!
thats a good idea.

ive been to car meets before on other forums and alot of people tend to stick with the only people they know and so forth.

nametags are def a help ;)

i dont have any manners, lol. i tend to just start talking to random people and never introduce myself :LolLolLolLol:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I just shout random screne names and see who turns around.

Reactions: Fathead_03

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't feel bad, I was standing right next to you & never got to shake your hand cuz I had to leave early! :doh:
o man! wtf?! shoulda just popped me one in the shoulder and said hi im seb! :LolLolLolLol:

always next year...or sooner!

btw, adam are u gonna post your pics?
prob not. i have a magazine story to use my pics for :D everyones seen what went on, gotta have something fresh for yall right?!

:fire:

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
o man! wtf?! shoulda just popped me one in the shoulder and said hi im seb! :LolLolLolLol:

always next year...or sooner!

prob not. i have a magazine story to use my pics for :D everyones seen what went on, gotta have something fresh for yall right?!

:fire:
Nah, you were busy wiping your bike down. Sooner would be better, have you ever heard of how good the riding is in the Catskills? :thumbsup:

·
Dumpster Diver
1,461 Posts
I got a bike club near me that they all wear the same t-shirts with their screen name on the front and the forum name on the back, badass shirts and helps them spot each other. Just a thought. I would hate to ride from NC to meet everyone and miss somebody.

FF10 ideas

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll be like...SHIT a COP :run:

·
Dumpster Diver
1,461 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:D cant wait my friend!

·
Only GOD can judge me
497 Posts
Hahaha... Well, the T's idea or back to the idea of a CF mechanic shirt w/ SN's on em. I kinda looked into it but it kinda turned ghey....

So there were no mechanic shirts if CF colors...what I found...bowling league shirts. Very similar but nah...what if someone called ya out on it?? That would be a "DOH" moment.

·
Dumpster Diver
1,461 Posts
I got a bud at the local PD Jail, I might could get some prison issues with numbers and we could just Sharpie our screen names on them like tats

Reactions: CamBandit17

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
im just gonna get a regular mechanic shirt and have my mom make a name/SN patch and rock the chit outa it

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Nah, you were busy wiping your bike down. Sooner would be better, have you ever heard of how good the riding is in the Catskills? :thumbsup:

Well i dont blame adam.. if fire pants fucking hosed down my bike i'd wanna wipe it off too :LolLolLolLol:

I just walked up and tired to talk to everyone. i only mistook one person :( i thought it was CK i wanted to thank him in person for mailing me the bars.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts