Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
If in Doubt Flat Out
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this has been done before but thought I'd start this thread to see who's all active on here. So if you could comment on where your from and leave a possibly leave a pic of your bike. Could maybe even sort a meet sometime

Archie from Wick

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Senior Member
835 Posts
well im in merica but family is from scottland would love to move there.... munro's btw

·
Registered
224 Posts
Alright lads I'm Al from Alness just north or Inverness no sure if you can call this s bike yet but here it is http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65918
There used to be a decent bike rally at the trentham in Dornoch no sure if its still on the go I have been off the road with a bike since I got married, could may be find out abt that and organise a meet there if any the boys are available.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nice 1 may be worth meeting there with our builds once they are done to get a proper look at them if any ones up for it, when is it?

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
We got tha best Scots lads here of any fookin forum!

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I have a bottle of Scotch in the freezer. Does that count?

Reactions: fieldarcher

·
Fooking old git
2,216 Posts
I thought Scotland was empty and they had all moved down south

·
Haggis Lover
5 Posts
It surprised me too! I've not been here that long though (I'm from Orkney, but I was living south), so I don't really know many folk locally.

Doing an R6 tail on a 600 Bandit at the moment, I have a CBR400F with a rattly top end I've been meaning to strip but the shed isn't big enough for two really so it will just have to wait a bit longer.

How about yourself?

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
can any of you lads get me papers saying im a scot? i am super good at rugby.

·
If in Doubt Flat Out
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It surprised me too! I've not been here that long though (I'm from Orkney, but I was living south), so I don't really know many folk locally.

Doing an R6 tail on a 600 Bandit at the moment, I have a CBR400F with a rattly top end I've been meaning to strip but the shed isn't big enough for two really so it will just have to wait a bit longer.

How about yourself?
Yeah doing my gsxr 750 at the moment. You might see me darting around on my black xj600. There's a lot going on up our way for bikes bud.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 40 Posts