Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in california planning to go? I have nothing, no truck no trailer, and not very much money. if we got enough people it shouldnt be too bad.:knucks:

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
You guys should have a west coast meet up, I know there's a few SoCal people.

If there's ever a national vehicle inspection policy I'm gonna move to California :)

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we should plan out a west cost meetup that would make it much esier for some folks. split this whole thing in half, im down to help plan it out but i know of nothing in sacramento as far as events, and cool things to do. ive got a big ass backyard for a party and BBQ but theres no where to go here to show off, the cops have cracked the whip out here. whos down????:knucks:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well right now Im trying to figure out if it would be easier to convert the Zed to a streetfighter or make her sea worthy so I could do a West Coast meetup. Once I figure it out Ill hit you up man.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
i think sullys a cali boy isnt he???

thatd be crazy if you guys made it out here!!!

lurch if you come all this way...id def. want a tattoo from ya!!

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
929_adam said:
i think sullys a cali boy isnt he???

thatd be crazy if you guys made it out here!!!

lurch if you come all this way...id def. want a tattoo from ya!!
yeah i'm in SoCal, but i will be on the road working around the party time, So i'm not gonna be able to make it at least not with my bike. But if i have a day or 2 off around the party time i'm there for sure!!:knucks:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
lurch, if you make it from socal to Mass for the party I'll trade a set of custom tripples for some ink...

·
GET TATTOOED!!!!
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
man thats 3k miles no way i can ride that, not to mention the bike would be totally fucked by the time i got there. and then i have to ride back. thats atleast 1k in gas money

1 - 9 of 9 Posts