Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posted up an interview Gdogg did with mom. Thought everyone would like to take a look and get to know our dear ol' ma a little bit better! She's quite a woman!

Who's who of CF - OldRider

·
or just jay
1,894 Posts
they simply dont get any better then Mom. she is ........smart, kind, witty,encouraging,brave,helpful,loving,strong,patient,caring,tough,thoughtful,funny,open minded,involved,Noble,powerful,wise,humble,experienced,controlled,admired,surprising,crafty,
honest, modest,tireless,true,real,loving,knowledgeable,fun,friendly,direct,timely,gifted,lucky,
and loved by us all.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
SOOOO....How Bout That Follow-Up

Reactions: oldrider and ROBBO

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
3000 plus kids to call her own,
DAMN
Ive got 3 kiddos to call my own, and they make me feel like ripping my hair out at times.
So Emom hats off to ya.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
they simply dont get any better then Mom. she is ........smart, kind, witty,encouraging,brave,helpful,loving,strong,patient,caring,tough,thoughtful,funny,open minded,involved,Noble,powerful,wise,humble,experienced,controlled,admired,surprising,crafty,
honest, modest,tireless,true,real,loving,knowledgeable,fun,friendly,direct,timely,gifted,lucky,
and loved by us all.
Ah...Jay.....You know you're my heart!

3000 plus kids to call her own,
DAMN
Ive got 3 kiddos to call my own, and they make me feel like ripping my hair out at times.
So Emom hats off to ya.
Mine occasionally did too, but here I can just push a little key & presto! It's all good...:bigred:

who is old rider?
You little shit!

:D

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
I have 'shamelessly ':redface: followed this thread & I am soooooo happy! Then the frosting on the cake....I'm the "mom-erator"! (Adam named me...;)) :yeeha:

(Better watch it boys! :baseball:)

JUST KIDDING!!! :bigred:

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
This all warms me hart ,I rekon theres one bloke doin cartwheels somewere rite now !

Donna yer as cool as yer lad ! we are so fortunate that ya continue here with us ,cheers and bless yer hart Lady!

·
FUCKED UP AND IN FRONT
2,808 Posts
Excellent interview Mom!!

Reactions: oldrider
1 - 20 of 25 Posts