Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
"Fuck yo couch" -Socrates
1,010 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder...lol. Mine as well. Lots of good shit getting done here though, I'll be breathing a sigh of relief when I finally finish mine. Lots more technical crazy stuff getting built here than my lame crap though, which I find fun to see.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I'm not watching all the build off threads but of the 6 or so I am watching, I'm most eager to see UF finish his build.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
so basically your asking us who's dick we want to suck?
im no dick sucker.
being as ive entered saod build off i am here to say i view all the entrants as equal peers that have skills different from one another.

but am i going to pick favorites? no cant do it.

in fact i entered late because i saw what everyone else had a brewin and i wanted to feel the motivation.
and i never want motivation.

i(was)m a floater. i float(ed) through life like a plastic bag. landing wherever i land and being filled with dog poo. i have since come to the realization that there is no more time to just float, i need to do something with my life so i may as well take my hobby to the next level and see what i can get a way with.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i(was)m a floater. i float(ed) through life like a plastic bag. landing wherever i land and being filled with dog poo. i have since come to the realization that there is no more time to just float, i need to do something with my life so i may as well take my hobby to the next level and see what i can get a way with.
So basically you're a creepy pot dealer living with his overbearing father videoing the strangely cute next door neighbour?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
So basically you're a creepy pot dealer living with his overbearing father videoing the strangely cute next door neighbour?
yes

its a good flick that one.

Reactions: Jackstand Johnny

·
Mullets rule
425 Posts
I really want to see Kidd finish his ktm.
Or actually finishing mine would be good too as it's already insured and registered for the year D:

·
Just Here For The Party
696 Posts
I check for updates from Constant's build twice a day. A bit stalker I know, but the pic of Constant grabassing with some booth models makes my obsession TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Kidd's KTM has me excited too. I really want to see that tank and body work come together, and then figure out how to get a bunch of chinese children to start making sets of it for me. heheheh.

I just opened Talon's build thread: That looks crazy! Reminds me a bit of Cloud's bike from Final Fantasy VII.

In short: All of them! I love this forum!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts