Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some damage is OK...I am gonna replace the sleeve anyway. I would like the ends not to be damaged.

Stanard size can...oval....

Let's see what you got??

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
It's not too loud and it looks the same leangth as my one i got on there !

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
dood i got a sweet pipe for you. . . fits gsxr's not sure if that'll work for you. zuki 4 bolt pattern.

never used before. same as the pipe mounted on catmans stuntfighter, BUT not shorty. full size. lemme go snap a pic.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
brand new, never mounted. b.o.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am actually trying to avoid the 4 bolt pattern, and looking more for a true "slip on" style.

Get me the pics Adam.

·
4,286 Posts
dood i got a sweet pipe for you. . . fits gsxr's not sure if that'll work for you. zuki 4 bolt pattern.

never used before. same as the pipe mounted on catmans stuntfighter, BUT not shorty. full size. lemme go snap a pic.
Dude, Doug that titanium can is LOVE, But I'll send you this for 45 pluss shipping.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK catman....Adam is out cause is didn't realize cheap and new don't go together. LOL

Cat: You had two cans in those pics...a Yosh shorty and that other one.

Which one is for sale?

And which one is Ti?

·
4,286 Posts
They both are for sale, The one from Adam witch i have one of on my fighter is titanium, What i have for you to choose from in the pics are a bitchen cut yoshi can. And the stock can for my 1,000.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They both are for sale, The one from Adam witch i have one of on my fighter is titanium, What i have for you to choose from in the pics are a bitchen cut yoshi can. And the stock can for my 1,000.
I got ya...I'll get back to you about the shorty....although bitchin..LOL...its got two strikes, for me, already..short and four bolt. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.