Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Nice score whip is right they look really striped. If you got it for a good price then you are WINNING for sure

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
Because 1000 miles a day? Because it's 1200 (think for that model) cc's of durable engine at a bargain price? Because hustling a 600+lb bike around a corner with as much lean as you dare is silly but fun?

Not sure how that one strips down, but a buddy's dad had one of the last models they sold sans plastic boxes and screen, looked very much like that in terms of wheels and engine. Quite a nice ride, he bought it like a year after it came out.

Worst case scenario, sidecar. That's a pretty good "worst case".

·
#114 CVMA/STTARS
3,743 Posts
Because it has a million miles on it and you got it for next to nothing?

I don't know, how do most of these builds start?

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
lol, you can probably fund the build with all the hardbags, seat, cowlings etc...

I'd fight the fuck outta it, so have at it.

·
Elbow Grease is Cheap
6,370 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
be warned unless you do the car alternator off the belt conversion the motor has to be removed to replace the oem stator. hello 10 hours of work... or a prime time to strip the piggy of all the plastics and junk you dont want

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
be warned unless you do the car alternator off the belt conversion the motor has to be removed to replace the oem stator. hello 10 hours of work... or a prime time to strip the piggy of all the plastics and junk you dont want
Yupp. I'm doing the alternator conversion from a geo but I'm still stripping it down completely anyways.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts